Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Little annoying things

Now I'm sure a few more of these little annoying things will pop up throughout the build, but I wasn't expecting them to start so early on in the piece.

I visited our site today to find someone has started to use our site as a dumping ground for builders waste. This tiling waste has shown up in the last 24 hours dumped in our driveway.





I also noticed that when the external plumbing was done they have damaged our slab in the alfresco area. They attempted to repair it but done a pretty crappy job.




We weren't planning on tiling this for a little while so I hope they fix it properly. I have passed it on to Wisdom, let's hope they can fix it, as it really stands out makes the area look bad.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment